Tuesday 1 September 2020

Welcome Back to SAU!

                                   Welcome Back Sharks! 


I am so excited to see you all in the coming days!  I hope you are as anxious to be back as we are to welcome you!  You will see many changes in the school and in your classrooms, but the teachers and Educational Assistants will be right there to assist you with all the new routines.  I am also available to assist in any way I can.  Some of you have decided to do Virtual Learning and your virtual teacher will be connecting with you soon.  It has been a while since we have all been together and I am sure you have learned so many new things!  I am sending a survey so that we can ensure you have everything you need to have a successful year!  If you could complete it in the next couple of weeks, that would be fabulous! 


Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. 

Mrs. James :)  

Learning Survey 

No comments:

Post a Comment